Softens | Hydrates | Protects
Lotta Organics' Purely Baby Lotion™ is a safe, all-natural moisturizer perfect for softening and protecting your baby’s skin. Made only with the highest-quality all-natural ingredients from around the world, this lotion will provide comfort and improve skin health. Purely Baby Lotion™ absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, providing an extra layer of essential moisture protection that safely softens the skin.
Made to keep babys' skin feeling soft. Apply to damp skin after a bath to retain moisture.
As with all our products, Purely Baby Lotion™ is free of harmful ingredients found in lotions from other manufacturers. Pharmacist created and Esthetician approved, Purely Baby Lotion™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect you’re looking for to keep your baby’s skin beautiful and feeling great.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Wash hands and apply to clean, damp skin. Rub in until not visible. Reapply as often as desired. For external use only/avoid areas near eyes and mouth. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77⁰F).
Purely Baby Lotion
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) hydrosol - Chamomile hydrosol is a product of the steam distillation of chamomile flowers. It has a delicate herbaceous fragrance with subtle floral notes. When used topically in skin care, chamomile soothes the skin and reduces inflammation. Chamomile’s many healing and protective benefits combined with its gentleness and low likelihood of allergic reaction or irritation make it a powerful ingredient in our skincare products. Chamomile is one of the gentlest floral waters available, even approved for prenatal use.
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice - Aloe vera is used for its amazing ability to improve the quality of your skin. Aloe vera moisturizes the skin, fights the signs of skin aging, helps reduce acne, fights against skin inflamation, and helps heal damaged skin. Aloe vera balances out the skin’s natural tone, while shrinking large pores and restoring an even texture.
- Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil - Almond oil is extracted from almonds and is an excellent emollient. It locks moisture inside the skin and helps achieve exceptionally smooth skin. The skin becomes more elastic and uniform in texture. Almond oil helps minimize psoriasis, eczema, and other forms of dermatitis – Almond oil may not be able to treat these conditions, but it does help the skin heal faster and better.
- Sorbitan olivate and Cetearyl olivate - This combination of ingredients is naturally derived from olive oil and offers superb skin-feel. These ingredients are used as emulsifiers in our skincare products to stabilize the ingredients and avoid seperation. We chose this combination of ingredients over others because it is 100% natural, safe, and provides a wonderful feel not provided by other emulsifiers.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil - Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. Jojoba has a high content of vitamin E, which promotes regeneration of skin cells. Also, it is able to penetrate deeply into skin cells forming a membrane, which helps to retain moisture, prevents dryness or flakiness of skin.
- Vegetable glycerin - Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils. Glycerin is a very effective moisturizer on skin. It absorbs water from air reducing dry and dull patches on your skin. Your skin gets soft, supple, and hydrated immediately on application. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging. Vegetable glycerin is also very antibacterial and aids in preventing breakouts and keeping pores clear.
- Aspen tree (Populus tremuloides) bark extract - Aspen tree bark extract provides essential antimicrobial activity to preserve the quality of our products while remaining 100% all-natural. This extract is proven to inhibit the growth of microorganisms including E. coli, Staph. aureus, B. subtilis, Psuedomonas aeuruginosa, yeast, and mold. This extract also imparts a smooth feel to the skin.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil - Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of the coconut palm. It is rich in fatty acid called lauric acid, and the medium chain fatty acids give raw coconut oil its soothing properties. It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health and reduces the signs of aging.
- Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) butter - Shea butter is a fat extracted from the shea tree. It is used to eliminate fine lines, stretch marks, restore skin elasticity, and to soothe skin irritations. It is high in essential vitamins E and A that provide the much-needed nutrients for hair and skin, which also help to fight off the signs of aging.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) extract - Calendula is used to relieve skin irritations and soothe pain or irritation caused by skin conditions. Calendula has strong anti-inflammatory properties. You can use it to reduce inflammation brought about by acne, eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites. The astringent properties of calendula hydrosol make it a good facial toner for those with oily skin, acne prone skin, and aging skin.
- Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil - Triticum vulgare oil has amazing benefits to the skin while also helping to extend the shelf-life of our products. Primarily known for high levels of vitamin E, this oil also contains large amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, protein, and essential fatty acids. It helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin while assisting in healing damaged skin.
- Guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) - Guar gum is extracted from guar beans that has thickening and stabilizing properties. It is ideal for use in emulsified systems like lotions and creams as a protective colloid, increasing emulsion stability and preventing water loss and syneresis. The use of a natural preservative like guar gum also helps our skincare products enjoy a longer shelf life.
This proprietary combination of carefully selected ingredients is all-natural and sourced straight from the earth, so you know you’re getting only what’s best for your baby’s skin. We strictly manufacture all products in-house using the best high-tech instruments and laboratory methods to make sure you are receiving the highest-quality product available.
2 years from manufacture date