Nourishes | Hydrates | Protects
Lotta Organic’s Purely Chapstick™ is a 100% all-natural nourishing formulation that is guaranteed to hydrate and protect your lips. Made only with the highest-quality all-natural hydrating ingredients, Purely Chapstick™ is perfect for nourishing and hydrating lips exposed to the elements.
As with all our products, Purely Chapstick™ from Lotta Organics is free of harmful ingredients found in chapsticks from other manufacturers. Pharmacist created and Esthetician approved, Purely Chapstick™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect you’re looking for to keep your lips beautiful and feeling great.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Apply to lips as often as desired. Repeat as necessary to maintain lip health and to achieve desired results. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77⁰F).
- Beeswax (Cera alba) - Beeswax is a natural wax produced by honey bees. Beeswax has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral benefits, making it potentially beneficial for treating minor skin irritations. Beeswax acts as an emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in. Beeswax also contains vitamin A, which may be beneficial in softening and rehydrating dry skin.
- Soybean (Glycine soja) oil - Soybean oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the soybean. It contains high concentrations of genistein, vitamin E, essential fatty acids (EFAs), and lecithin. Together, these chemical compounds can enable soybean oil benefits to include strong antioxidant protection. Soybean oil is rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals that lead to premature aging. Also, it helps reduce scars and prevents sunburns, thus makes your skin stay fresh, attractive, and free of disorders.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil - Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. Jojoba has a high content of vitamin E, which promotes regeneration of skin cells. Also, it is able to penetrate deeply into skin cells forming a membrane, which helps to retain moisture, prevents dryness or flakiness of skin.
- Cacao (Theobroma cacao) seed butter - Cacao butter comes from inside the cocoa pod that grows on the cacao tree. Cacao butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage to the skin. It keeps stretch marks at bay during and after pregnancy. Cacao butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply. It contains oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, all of which nourish the skin.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil - Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of the coconut palm. It is rich in fatty acid called lauric acid, and the medium chain fatty acids give raw coconut oil its soothing properties. It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health and reduces the signs of aging.
- Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) butter - Shea butter is a fat extracted from the shea tree. It is used to eliminate fine lines, stretch marks, restore skin elasticity, and to soothe skin irritations. It is high in essential vitamins E and A that provide the much-needed nutrients for hair and skin, which also help to fight off the signs of aging.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E used topically helps skin look glowing and luminous. It helps build collagen as well which leads to firmer skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It’s also a powerful antioxidant helping to protect the skin from harmful free radicals and it helps damaged skin heal. Our vitamin E is naturally sourced from plant oils.
2 years from manufacture date