Soothes | Protects | Nourishes
Lotta Organics' Purely Diaper Cream™ is an all-natural soothing formulation ensured to nourish and protect your baby’s skin. Made only with safe all-natural soothing ingredients, you can rest assured your baby’s skin is nourished and protected. Purely Diaper Cream™ from Lotta Organics will provide the comfort your baby needs by keeping the skin soothed and healthy.
This soothing diaper cream has been made with organic and natural ingredients proven to heal red and irritated skin around the diaper area. Safe for delicate sensitive bottoms.
As with all our products, Purely Diaper Cream™ from Lotta Organics is free of harmful ingredients found in creams from other manufacturers. Pharmacist created and Esthetician approved, Purely Diaper Cream™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect your baby needs to keep his or her skin beautiful and healthy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Wash hands and apply to clean skin in diaper region. Repeat with diaper changes as necessary to help prevent or treat diaper rash. For external use only. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77⁰F).
Purely Diaper Cream
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice - Aloe vera is used for its amazing ability to improve the quality of your skin. Aloe vera moisturizes the skin, fights the signs of skin aging, helps reduce acne, fights against skin inflamation, and helps heal damaged skin. Aloe vera balances out the skin’s natural tone, while shrinking large pores and restoring an even texture.
- Sunflower (Helianthus aannuus) oil - Sunflower seed oil is produced by extraction and subsequent refining of sunflower seeds. Sunflower has been demonstrated to be effective in alleviating a number of skin conditions including dryness, acne, sun damage, and premature aging. The antibacterial properties of sunflower seed oil are also known for preventing infections. It also contains linoleic acid, which works along with omega-6 fatty acid to help in cell regeneration.
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) hydrosol - Chamomile hydrosol is a product of the steam distillation of chamomile flowers. It has a delicate herbaceous fragrance with subtle floral notes. When used topically in skin care, chamomile soothes the skin and reduces inflammation. Chamomile’s many healing and protective benefits combined with its gentleness and low likelihood of allergic reaction or irritation make it a powerful ingredient in our skincare products. Chamomile is one of the gentlest floral waters available, even approved for prenatal use.
- Olive (Olea europaea) oil - Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives. It contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil - Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. Jojoba has a high content of vitamin E, which promotes regeneration of skin cells. Also, it is able to penetrate deeply into skin cells forming a membrane, which helps to retain moisture, prevents dryness or flakiness of skin.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil - Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of the coconut palm. It is rich in fatty acid called lauric acid, and the medium chain fatty acids give raw coconut oil its soothing properties. It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health and reduces the signs of aging.
- Sorbitan olivate - Sorbitan olivate is naturally derived from olive oil and offers superb skin-feel. This ingredient is used as an emulsifier to stabilize the ingredients and avoid seperation. We chose this ingredient over other emulsifiers because it is 100% natural, safe, and provides a wonderful feel not provided by other emulsifiers.
- Zinc oxide (non-nano) - Zinc is a trace element present in every cell in the body. Zinc oxide is considered to have no risk of skin sensitization. Zinc helps you heal, according to the Mayo Clinic. It is vital for fertility, growth, cell division, vision, and the immune system. Because zinc is involved in so many bodily functions, it has many uses. Zinc oxide is used to prevent diaper rash on baby’s skin.
- Vegetable glycerin - Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils. Glycerin is a very effective moisturizer on skin. It absorbs water from air reducing dry and dull patches on your skin. Your skin gets soft, supple, and hydrated immediately on application. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging. Vegetable glycerin is also very antibacterial and aids in preventing breakouts and keeping pores clear.
- Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) butter - Shea butter is a fat extracted from the shea tree. It is used to eliminate fine lines, stretch marks, restore skin elasticity, and to soothe skin irritations. It is high in essential vitamins E and A that provide the much-needed nutrients for hair and skin, which also help to fight off the signs of aging.
- Aspen tree (Populus tremuloides) bark extract - Aspen tree bark extract provides essential antimicrobial activity to preserve the quality of our products while remaining 100% all-natural. This extract is proven to inhibit the growth of microorganisms including E. coli, Staph. aureus, B. subtilis, Psuedomonas aeuruginosa, yeast, and mold. This extract also imparts a smooth feel to the skin.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) extract - Calendula is used to relieve skin irritations and soothe pain or irritation caused by skin conditions. Calendula has strong anti-inflammatory properties. You can use it to reduce inflammation brought about by acne, eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites. The astringent properties of calendula hydrosol make it a good facial toner for those with oily skin, acne prone skin, and aging skin.
- Wheat germ (Triticum vulgare) oil - Triticum vulgare oil has amazing benefits to the skin while also helping to extend the shelf-life of our products. Primarily known for high levels of vitamin E, this oil also contains large amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, protein, and essential fatty acids. It helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin while assisting in healing damaged skin.
- Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum - Guar gum is extracted from guar beans that has thickening and stabilizing properties. It is ideal for use in emulsified systems like lotions and creams as a protective colloid, increasing emulsion stability and preventing water loss and syneresis. The use of a natural preservative like guar gum also helps our skin care products enjoy a longer shelf life.
This proprietary combination of carefully selected ingredients is all-natural and sourced straight from the earth, so you know you’re getting only what’s best for your skin. We strictly manufacture all products in-house using the best high-tech instruments and laboratory methods to make sure you are receiving the highest-quality product available.
2 years from manufacture date