Firms | Revitalizes | Nourishes
Lotta Organics' Purely Youthful Anti-Aging Cream™ is an all-natural youth-restoring formulation that is guaranteed to improve skin’s firmness, elasticity, and density. Packed full of the highest-quality all-natural restorative ingredients, you can say goodbye to lines, wrinkles, and other nuances that occur with aging skin. Purely Youthful Anti-Aging Cream™ from Lotta Organics will ensure your skin is full, radiant, glowing, and looking its best.
As with all our products, Purely Youthful Anti-Aging Cream™ from Lotta Organics is free of harmful ingredients found in creams from other manufacturers. Pharmacist created and Esthetician approved, Purely Youthful Anti-Aging Cream™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect you’re looking for to keep your skin beautiful.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Wash hands and apply to clean, damp skin on face. Rub in until not visible. Reapply as often as necessary to achieve desired results. For external use only. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77⁰F).
Purely Youthful Anti-Aging Cream
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice - Aloe vera is used for its amazing ability to improve the quality of your skin. Aloe vera moisturizes the skin, fights the signs of skin aging, helps reduce acne, fights against skin inflamation, and helps heal damaged skin. Aloe vera balances out the skin’s natural tone, while shrinking large pores and restoring an even texture.
- Rose (Rosa damascena) hydrosol - Rose hydrosol is made by steam-distilling roses. Rose hydrosol is extremely nourishing and moisturizing to skin of all types. It is rich in vitamin C, which boosts collagen and prevents premature aging. The strong anti-inflammatory properties of rose hydrosol make it a good choice for reducing inflammation. It’s astringent properties make it an excellent toner. Once you apply it on your skin, you’ll notice it feels tighter, firmer and non-oily. Rose hydrosol has antibacterial properties that make it good for fighting acne, itchy skin, and other bacterial skin infections.
- Sunflower (Helianthus aannuus) oil - Sunflower seed oil is produced by extraction and subsequent refining of sunflower seeds. Sunflower has been demonstrated to be effective in alleviating a number of skin conditions including dryness, acne, sun damage, and premature aging. The antibacterial properties of sunflower seed oil are also known for preventing infections. It also contains linoleic acid, which works along with omega-6 fatty acid to help in cell regeneration.
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) hydrosol - Witch Hazel is a product of the steam distillation of Witch Hazel leaves and stems. It has a delicate herbaceous fragrance with subtle floral and fruity notes. Witch hazel acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and astringent. Witch hazel's anti-oxidants are up to 20 times stronger than Vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E. It is a good wound healer as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
- Sorbitan olivate and Cetearyl olivate - This combination of ingredients is naturally derived from olive oil and offers superb skin-feel. These ingredients are used as emulsifiers in our skincare products to stabilize the ingredients and avoid seperation. We chose this combination of ingredients over others because it is 100% natural, safe, and provides a wonderful feel not provided by other emulsifiers.
- Vegetable glycerin - Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils. Glycerin is a very effective moisturizer on skin. It absorbs water from air reducing dry and dull patches on your skin. Your skin gets soft, supple, and hydrated immediately on application. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging. Vegetable glycerin is also very antibacterial and aids in preventing breakouts and keeping pores clear.
- Aspen tree (Populus tremuloides) bark extract - Aspen tree bark extract provides essential antimicrobial activity to preserve the quality of our products while remaining 100% all-natural. This extract is proven to inhibit the growth of microorganisms including E. coli, Staph. aureus, B. subtilis, Psuedomonas aeuruginosa, yeast, and mold. This extract also imparts a smooth feel to the skin.
- Olive (Olea europaea) oil - Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives. It contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil - Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of the coconut palm. It is rich in fatty acid called lauric acid, and the medium chain fatty acids give raw coconut oil its soothing properties. It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health and reduces the signs of aging.
- Avocado (Persea gratissima) oil - Avocado oil is an edible oil pressed from the fruit of the plant Persea gratissima. Extracted from the skin of avocado fruit, avocado oil contains A, B1, B2, D and E vitamins. Avocado oil increases collagen in the skin and stimulates new collagen production. It can also reduce inflammation. Vitamin A protects from aging signs such as spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, while also repairing skin damage or dry skin issues.
- Olive squalane oil - Squalene oil is one of the highest quality and most versatile emollients on the market. Providing benefits to the skin such as softening the skin, reducing inflammation, protecting against sun damage, and regulating oil production.
- Wheat germ (Triticum vulgare) oil - Triticum vulgare oil has amazing benefits to the skin while also helping to extend the shelf-life of our products. Primarily known for high levels of vitamin E, this oil also contains large amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, protein, and essential fatty acids. It helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin while assisting in healing damaged skin.
- Hyaluronic acid (Cassia angustifolia) - Cassia angustifolia seed polysaccharide is a plant-derived form of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in our skin, making it the most sought-after skin care ingredient to replenish a dehydrated complexion. Hyaluronic acid works by hydrating skin cells and providing essential nutrients to surrounding collagen.
- MSM organic sulfur (Dimethylsulfone) - Sulfur is a mineral extracted from the earth that is used to enhance softening effects of our products in the form of MSM. MSM has a softening, deeply penetrating effect on the skin when applied topically. It has the unique ability to penetrate several skin layers and, therefore, provides a better, more deeply hydrating and smoothing effect for longer periods of time. The sulfur compound also has an anti-inflammatory and skin-repairing effect.
- Lactic acid - Lactic acid is a colorless natural substance, derived from beets. It aids in exfoliating the surface of your skin, deep cleaning pores, fading dark marks, improving hyperpigmentation, evening out skin tone, brightening and lightening skin, improving the appearance of light wrinkles, and stimulating natural collagen production.
- Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) - Resveratrol is a naturally occurring compound found in the skin of grapes and other plant sources. Resveratrol is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammation, and immune-stimulating properties. The antioxidant benefits provided by resveratrol help protect cells from free radical damage, protect skin against photo-aging, and it affects enzymes known as sirtuins, which are involved in the aging process.
- Guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) - Guar gum is extracted from guar beans that has thickening and stabilizing properties. It is ideal for use in emulsified systems like lotions and creams as a protective colloid, increasing emulsion stability and preventing water loss and syneresis. The use of a natural preservative like guar gum also helps our skin care products enjoy a longer shelf life.
- Acerola cherry (Malpighia emarginata) - Acerola cherry comes from the fruit of the cherry tree. It is dried and the powder is formed from the inside of the seeds. Acerola powder contains the highest amounts of vitamin C and quercitin, two powerful antioxidants that have many potential benefits. Topical vitamin C helps in the formation of collagen and helps promote the growth of skin cells.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) extract - Hops extract is derived from the same hops plant used for brewing beer. Hops has powerful anti-inflammatory qualities for the skin that can reduce scarring and have anti-bacterial benefits that researcher have discovered have been able to inhibited five different bacteria that cause acne. Also loaded with phytonutrients – plant goodies that are great for toning and softening the skin.
This proprietary combination of carefully selected ingredients is all-natural and sourced straight from the earth, so you know you’re getting only what’s best for your skin. We strictly manufacture all products in-house using the best high-tech instruments and laboratory methods to make sure you are receiving the highest-quality product available.
2 years from manufacture date