Reduces stretch marks | Soothes
Lotta Organics' Purely Belly Oil™ is a 100% all-natural formulation that is designed to penetrate deeply into the skin to prevent stretch marks and reduce itching that occur with a pregnant belly. Packed full of the highest-quality all-natural ingredients, you can worry less about stretch marks and irritating itching so you can focus on growing that healthy baby. Purely Belly Oil™ from Lotta Organics absorbs quickly and is guaranteed to keep your pregnant belly looking and feeling its best.
As with all our products, Purely Belly Oil™ from Lotta Organics is free of harmful ingredients used by other manufacturers. Pharmacist created and Esthetician approved, Purely Belly Oil™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect you’re looking for to keep your skin beautiful and feeling great.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Apply to belly region and other affected areas to prevent stretch marks and to relieve itching and other irritations. Reapply every 8-12 hours or as necessary to achieve desired results. For external use only. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77⁰F).
Purely Belly Oil
- Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil - Almond oil is extracted from almonds and is an excellent emollient. It locks moisture inside the skin and helps achieve exceptionally smooth skin. The skin becomes more elastic and uniform in texture. Almond oil helps minimize psoriasis, eczema, and other forms of dermatitis – Almond oil may not be able to treat these conditions, but it does help the skin heal faster and better.
- Olive (Olea europaea) oil - Olive oil is a liquid fat obtained from olives. It contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil - Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of the coconut palm. It is rich in fatty acid called lauric acid, and the medium chain fatty acids give raw coconut oil its soothing properties. It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health and reduces the signs of aging.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil - Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. Jojoba has a high content of vitamin E, which promotes regeneration of skin cells. Also, it is able to penetrate deeply into skin cells forming a membrane, which helps to retain moisture, prevents dryness or flakiness of skin.
- Cacao (Theobroma cacao) seed butter - Cacao butter comes from inside the cocoa pod that grows on the cacao tree. Cacao butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage to the skin. It keeps stretch marks at bay during and after pregnancy. Cacao butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply. It contains oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, all of which nourish the skin.
- Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) butter - Shea butter is a fat extracted from the shea tree. It is used to eliminate fine lines, stretch marks, restore skin elasticity, and to soothe skin irritations. It is high in essential vitamins E and A that provide the much-needed nutrients for hair and skin, which also help to fight off the signs of aging.
- Vegetable glycerin (Glycerin) - Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils. Glycerin is a very effective moisturizer on skin. It absorbs water from air reducing dry and dull patches on your skin. Your skin gets soft, supple, and hydrated immediately on application. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging. Vegetable glycerin is also very antibacterial and aids in preventing breakouts and keeping pores clear.
- Wheat germ (Triticum vulgare) oil - Triticum vulgare oil has amazing benefits to the skin while also helping to extend the shelf-life of our products. Primarily known for high levels of vitamin E, this oil also contains large amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, protein, and essential fatty acids. It helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin while assisting in healing damaged skin.
This proprietary combination of carefully selected ingredients is all-natural and sourced straight from the earth, so you know you’re getting only what’s best for your skin. We strictly manufacture all products in-house using the best high-tech instruments and laboratory methods to make sure you are receiving the highest-quality product available.
2 years from manufacture date