Cleanses | Soothes | Nourishes
Lotta Organic’s Purely Face Wash™ is a soothing all-natural cleanser perfect for washing away daily dirt, makeup, and other grime. Containing the highest-quality all-natural cleansing ingredients, this face wash will leave your skin clean and nourished. Purely Face Wash™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to give your skin a great, clean feeling the natural way
As with all our products, Purely Face Wash™ from Lotta Organics is free of harmful ingredients found in face washes from other manufacturers. Pharmacist created and Esthetician approved, Purely Face Wash™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect you’re looking for to keep your skin beautiful.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Give a quick shake, dispense product into hands and apply to face as desired. Wash away with water. For external use only. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77 ⁰F).
Purely Face Wash
- Rose (Rosa damascena) hydrosol - Rose hydrosol is made by steam-distilling roses. Rose hydrosol is extremely nourishing and moisturizing to skin of all types. It is rich in vitamin C, which boosts collagen and prevents premature aging. The strong anti-inflammatory properties of rose hydrosol make it a good choice for reducing inflammation. It’s astringent properties make it an excellent toner. Once you apply it on your skin, you’ll notice it feels tighter, firmer and non-oily. Rose hydrosol has antibacterial properties that make it good for fighting acne, itchy skin, and other bacterial skin infections.
- Coco-glucoside - Coco-glucoside is a safe all-natural coconut-based cleanser that is gentle yet effective. This ingredient is used in our cleansers to maximize the ability to remove dirt, makeup, and other unwanted particles from the skin.
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice - Aloe vera is used for its amazing ability to improve the quality of your skin. Aloe vera moisturizes the skin, fights the signs of skin aging, helps reduce acne, fights against skin inflamation, and helps heal damaged skin. Aloe vera balances out the skin’s natural tone, while shrinking large pores and restoring an even texture.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil - Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of the coconut palm. It is rich in fatty acid called lauric acid, and the medium chain fatty acids give raw coconut oil its soothing properties. It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health and reduces the signs of aging.
- Sorbitan olivate and Cetearyl olivate - This combination of ingredients is naturally derived from olive oil and offers superb skin-feel. These ingredients are used as emulsifiers in our skincare products to stabilize the ingredients and avoid seperation. We chose this combination of ingredients over others because it is 100% natural, safe, and provides a wonderful feel not provided by other emulsifiers.
- Vegetable glycerin (Glycerin) - Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils. Glycerin is a very effective moisturizer on skin. It absorbs water from air reducing dry and dull patches on your skin. Your skin gets soft, supple, and hydrated immediately on application. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging. Vegetable glycerin is also very antibacterial and aids in preventing breakouts and keeping pores clear.
- Lactic acid - Lactic acid is a colorless natural substance, derived from beets. It aids in exfoliating the surface of your skin, deep cleaning pores, fading dark marks, improving hyperpigmentation, evening out skin tone, brightening and lightening skin, improving the appearance of light wrinkles, and stimulating natural collagen production.
- Aspen tree (Populus tremuloides) bark extract - Aspen tree bark extract provides essential antimicrobial activity to preserve the quality of our products while remaining 100% all-natural. This extract is proven to inhibit the growth of microorganisms including E. coli, Staph. aureus, B. subtilis, Psuedomonas aeuruginosa, yeast, and mold. This extract also imparts a smooth feel to the skin.
- Manuka honey (Mel) - Honey comes from the honey bee obtained from organic apiculture. Honey is a natural humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture. Honey's ability to absorb and retain moisture helps keep skin hydrated and fresh and prevents drying. It absorbs impurities from the pores on the skin, making it an ideal cleansing agent. Its natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties help to protect the skin from the damage of the sun's rays, supports the skin's ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple. Honey heals troubled skin as it possesses high levels of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are useful for treating acne-prone skin.
- Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) oil - Sunflower seed oil is produced by extraction and subsequent refining of sunflower seeds. Sunflower has been demonstrated to be effective in alleviating a number of skin conditions including dryness, acne, sun damage, and premature aging. The antibacterial properties of sunflower seed oil are also known for preventing infections. It also contains linoleic acid, which works along with omega-6 fatty acid to help in cell regeneration.
- Rosehip (Rosa canina) seed oil - Rosehip oil can benefit your face, skin and hair. It is most commonly known for being full of vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which can help hydrate the skin, correct dark spots, relieve itchy skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and acne. Because it is high in free-radical fighting antioxidants, rosehip oil can be used to reverse skin aging. Most people use rosehip oil on their face because it penetrates deep into the skin for protection.
- Olive (Olea europaea) wax - Olive wax is produced from various select fractions of olive oil. Olive wax is a thickener, stability enhancer, and may be considered one of today's most advanced emulsification enhancers. Due to the olive oil backbone being similar to human sebum, it offers significant improvement in both moisture of the skin, through moisture barrier improvement, and to the actual emulsion, through enhanced absorption, which improves spreadability and gives it a pleasant melting sensation with a lighter touch.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil - Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. Jojoba has a high content of vitamin E, which promotes regeneration of skin cells. Also, it is able to penetrate deeply into skin cells forming a membrane, which helps to retain moisture, prevents dryness or flakiness of skin.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) hydrosol - Calendula is used to relieve skin irritations and soothe pain or irritation caused by skin conditions. Calendula has strong anti-inflammatory properties. You can use it to reduce inflammation brought about by acne, eczema, psoriasis, and bug bites. The astringent properties of calendula hydrosol make it a good facial toner for those with oily skin, acne prone skin, and aging skin.
- Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum - Guar gum is extracted from guar beans that has thickening and stabilizing properties. It is ideal for use in emulsified systems like lotions and creams as a protective colloid, increasing emulsion stability and preventing water loss and syneresis. The use of a natural preservative like guar gum also helps our skin care products enjoy a longer shelf life.
- Wheat germ (Triticum vulgare) oil - Triticum vulgare oil has amazing benefits to the skin while also helping to extend the shelf-life of our products. Primarily known for high levels of vitamin E, this oil also contains large amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, protein, and essential fatty acids. It helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin while assisting in healing damaged skin.
This proprietary combination of carefully selected ingredients is all-natural and sourced straight from the earth, so you know you’re getting only what’s best for your skin. We strictly manufacture all products in-house using the best high-tech instruments and laboratory methods to make sure you are receiving the highest-quality product available.
2 years from manufacture date