Soothes | Relieves | Nourishes
Lotta Organic’s Purely Nipple Butter™ is a 100% all-natural nipple balm ensured to soothe and relieve discomfort associated with breastfeeding. Made only of safe, high-quality all-natural ingredients, this nipple balm will provide relief of dryness, cracking, and irritation of the nipple. Purely Nipple Butter™ from Lotta Organics is safe for your baby and will provide you with much needed relief.
Convenient, easy-to-use applicator takes the frustration out of applying product to nipple region. Our applicator tube is a jumbo-sized twist-tube similar to that of traditional chapstick tubes, but over 3 times bigger! Our customers love the ease of use whether on the go or at home.
As with all our products, Purely Nipple Butter™ from Lotta Organics is free of harmful ingredients found in products from other manufacturers. Purely Nipple Butter™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect you’re looking for to keep your skin beautiful and feeling great.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Apply to nipple region following each feeding while breastfeeding or as often as necessary to relieve nipple discomfort. For external use only. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77⁰F).
Purely Nipple Butter
- Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) butter - Shea butter is a fat extracted from the shea tree. It is used to eliminate fine lines, stretch marks, restore skin elasticity, and to soothe skin irritations. It is high in essential vitamins E and A that provide the much-needed nutrients for hair and skin, which also help to fight off the signs of aging.
- Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) oil - Grape seed oil is the refined oil obtained from a numerous variety of grapes. Grape seed oil is gentle on sensitive skin. Grape seed oil can provide protection against sun damage as well. It has astringent properties and, therefore, can tighten the skin. The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair. Vitamin E on the other hand, keeps the skin firm and smooth. Grape seed oil is easily absorbed by the body, and it can be used for reducing age spots, sun burn, wrinkles and stretch marks as well.
- Sunflower (Helianthus aannuus) oil - Sunflower seed oil is produced by extraction and subsequent refining of sunflower seeds. Sunflower has been demonstrated to be effective in alleviating a number of skin conditions including dryness, acne, sun damage, and premature aging. The antibacterial properties of sunflower seed oil are also known for preventing infections. It also contains linoleic acid, which works along with omega-6 fatty acid to help in cell regeneration.
- Cacao butter (Theobroma cacao) - Cacao butter comes from inside the cocoa pod that grows on the cacao tree. Cacao butter is high in antioxidants, which help fight off free-radical damage to the skin. It keeps stretch marks at bay during and after pregnancy. Cacao butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply. It contains oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, all of which nourish the skin.
- Beeswax (Cera alba) - Beeswax is a natural wax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis. Beeswax has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral benefits, making it potentially beneficial for treating minor skin irritations. Beeswax acts as an emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in. Beeswax also contains vitamin A, which may be beneficial in softening and rehydrating dry skin.
- Wheat germ (Triticum vulgare) oil - Triticum vulgare oil has amazing benefits to the skin while also helping to extend the shelf-life of our products. Primarily known for high levels of vitamin E, this oil also contains large amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, protein, and essential fatty acids. It helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin while assisting in healing damaged skin.
This proprietary combination of carefully selected ingredients is all-natural and sourced straight from the earth, so you know you’re getting only what’s best for your skin. We strictly manufacture all products in-house using the best high-tech instruments and laboratory methods to make sure you are receiving the highest-quality product available.
2 years from manufacture date