Rejuvenates | Rehydrates | Restores
Lotta Organics' Rejuvenation Lotion™ is an all-natural rejuvenation moisturizer specially formulated for healing damaged skin. Packed full of vitamins and other high-quality all-natural moisturizing ingredients, this lotion will quickly restore damaged skin cells to their healthy form. Whether it’s sun damage, extreme dryness, or any other type of skin damage, Rejuvenation Lotion™ provides the healing properties you need to return to the elements to continue what you enjoy most.
As with all our products, Rejuvenation Lotion™ is free of harmful ingredients found in lotions from other manufacturers. Pharmacist created and Esthetician approved, Purely Lotion™ from Lotta Organics is ensured to provide the therapeutic effect you’re looking for to keep your skin beautiful.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for use: Wash hands and apply to affected areas of clean, damp skin. Rub in until not visible. Reapply as often as necessary to achieve desired results. For external use only. Avoid applying to open wounds. Store at room temperature (25⁰C / 77⁰F) .
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice - Aloe vera is used for its amazing ability to improve the quality of your skin. Aloe vera moisturizes the skin, fights the signs of skin aging, helps reduce acne, fights against skin inflamation, and helps heal damaged skin. Aloe vera balances out the skin’s natural tone, while shrinking large pores and restoring an even texture.
- Castor seed (Ricinus communis) oil - Castor oil is a natural plant oil from the seed of castor plant. It is rich in ricinoleic acid, which possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which contribute to beautiful skin. Castor oil contains vitamin E, proteins, and Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids that are key components responsible for good hair and skin. Some of the many benefits are clears acne, gives hair a healthy shine, boosts collagen treating wrinkles, and relieves dry skin.
- Vegetable glycerin - Vegetable glycerin is a clear, odorless liquid produced from plant oils, typically palm oil, soy, or coconut oil. Glycerin is a very effective moisturizer on skin. It absorbs water from air reducing dry and dull patches on your skin. Your skin gets soft, supple and hydrated immediately on application. It also draws oxygen into the skin, which is beneficial for anti-aging. Vegetable glycerin is also very antibacterial and aids in preventing breakouts and keeping pores clear.
- Sorbitan olivate and Cetearyl olivate - This combination of ingredients is naturally derived from olive oil and offers superb skin-feel. These ingredients are used as emulsifiers in our skincare products to stabilize the ingredients and avoid seperation. We chose this combination of ingredients over others because it is 100% natural, safe, and provides a wonderful feel not provided by other emulsifiers.
- Sunflower (Helianthus aannuus) oil - Sunflower seed oil is produced by extraction and subsequent refining of sunflower seeds. Sunflower has been demonstrated to be effective in alleviating a number of skin conditions including dryness, acne, sun damage, and premature aging. The antibacterial properties of sunflower seed oil are also known for preventing infections. It also contains linoleic acid, which works along with omega-6 fatty acid to help in cell regeneration.
- Aspen tree (Populus tremuloides) bark extract - Aspen tree bark extract provides essential antimicrobial activity to preserve the quality of our products while remaining 100% all-natural. This extract is proven to inhibit the growth of microorganisms including E. coli, Staph. aureus, B. subtilis, Psuedomonas aeuruginosa, yeast, and mold. This extract also imparts a smooth feel to the skin.
- MSM organic sulfur (Dimethylsulfone) - Sulfur is a mineral extracted from the earth that is used to enhance softening effects of our products in the form of MSM. MSM has a softening, deeply penetrating effect on the skin when applied topically. It has the unique ability to penetrate several skin layers and, therefore, provides a better, more deeply hydrating and smoothing effect for longer periods of time. The sulfur compound also has an anti-inflammatory and skin-repairing effect.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil - Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of the coconut palm. It is rich in fatty acid called lauric acid, and the medium chain fatty acids give raw coconut oil its soothing properties. It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. It contains vitamin E that helps improve skin health and reduces the signs of aging.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil - Jojoba oil is the liquid produced in the seed of the Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) plant, a shrub, which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northwestern Mexico. Jojoba has a high content of vitamin E, which promotes regeneration of skin cells. Also, it is able to penetrate deeply into skin cells forming a membrane, which helps to retain moisture, prevents dryness or flakiness of skin.
- Olive squalane - Squalane oil is one of the highest quality and most versatile emollients on the market. Providing benefits to the skin such as softening the skin, reducing inflammation, protecting against sun damage, and regulating oil production.
- Wheat germ (Triticum vulgare) oil - Triticum vulgare oil has amazing benefits to the skin while also helping to extend the shelf-life of our products. Primarily known for high levels of vitamin E, this oil also contains large amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D, protein, and essential fatty acids. It helps to promote a smoother, younger looking skin while assisting in healing damaged skin.
- Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) gum - Guar gum is extracted from guar beans that has thickening and stabilizing properties. It is ideal for use in emulsified systems like lotions and creams as a protective colloid, increasing emulsion stability and preventing water loss and syneresis. The use of a natural preservative like guar gum also helps our skin care products enjoy a longer shelf life.
- Acerola cherry (Malpighia emarginata) - Acerola cherry comes from the fruit of the cherry tree. It is dried and the powder is formed from the inside of the seeds. Acerola powder contains the highest amounts of vitamin C and quercitin, two powerful antioxidants that have many potential benefits. Topical vitamin C helps in the formation of collagen and helps promote the growth of skin cells.
- Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) - Resveratrol is a naturally occurring compound found in the skin of grapes and other plant sources. Resveratrol is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammation, and immune-stimulating properties. The antioxidant benefits provided by resveratrol help protect cells from free radical damage, protect skin against photo-aging, and it affects enzymes known as sirtuins, which are involved in the aging process.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) extract - Hops extract is derived from the same hops plant used for brewing beer. Hops has powerful anti-inflammatory qualities for the skin that can reduce scarring and have anti-bacterial benefits that researcher have discovered have been able to inhibited five different bacteria that cause acne. Also loaded with phytonutrients – plant goodies that are great for toning and softening the skin.
This proprietary combination of carefully selected ingredients is all-natural and sourced straight from the earth, so you know you’re getting only what’s best for your skin. We strictly manufacture all products in-house using the best high-tech instruments and laboratory methods to make sure you are receiving the highest-quality product available.
2 years from manufacture date